Buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Packages that include this game
Buy Star Wars Collection - 2014
Includes 14 items: Star Wars Republic Commando™ , Star Wars Battlefront® II, Star Wars Starfighter™, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack, STAR WARS® THE FORCE UNLEASHED II, STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II
About the GameForge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power-and dangers- of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wiedling two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- New vehicles, weapons, force powers and Star Wars locations.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own missions and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon 450 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 32 MB OpenGL compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0a
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB
- Sound: 16 bit Direct x 9.0a
- Multiplayer Requirements: Pentium II or Athlon 450MHz
Mac System Requirements
- OS: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core), 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB, (NVidia): Geforce 8800, (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Hard Drive: 2 GB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported Video Cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000,4000
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Jedi Academy
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
- ATI RADEON HD 2400
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
More like this
30 of 39 people (77%) found this review helpful
16 of 18 people (89%) found this review helpful
19 of 25 people (76%) found this review helpful
16 of 20 people (80%) found this review helpful
11 of 11 people (100%) found this review helpful
52 products in account
31.0 hrs on record
The graphics don't hold up compared to something like The Force Unleashed, but this game is still enjoyable to play. The ability to pick and choose certain missions gives you a little extra leeway in how you play the game, and what items you go into certain missions with. It even has two distinct endings, which is close to how many Mass Effect 3 had when it first came out. All joking aside, both endings do make sense in the context of the game and feel satisfying. The lightsaber combat can be a little BS sometimes, especially on higher difficulties, but whenever you have a good, long fight without randomly insta-dying, it's really satisfying and makes you feel like a Jedi.