Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Cities XL 2011
Buy Cities XL 2011
Owners of the Steam version of Cities XL Regular Edition or Cities XL Limited Edition can purchase Cities XL 2011 at 50% off!
Owners of Cities XL Regular Edition or Cities XL Limited Editiion can purchase Cities XL 2011 at 50% off!
About the Game
Imagine and Conceive cities of all types and sizes on Cities XL planet. From a several million citizens megalopolis to a hyped seaside resort, to an industrial city, everything is allowed in Cities XL 2011!
Take advantage of an incredible collection of more than 700 buildings and structures, 47 different types of maps featuring realistic environments. Enjoy never seen before freedom in a city-builder!
As a virtual mayor, find the right balance between economic development of your cities, attractiveness, transportation (road traffic, bus, metro…), pollution, social services, taxes and even leisure activities. For the first time in this kind of game, Cities XL 2011 finally let you go beyond the simple creation of a city! Connect every city that you build in a trade network, specialize some of them so that they can provide for others, thus creating a large-scale economy balance.
- More than 700 buildings, structures and monuments inspired by various architectural styles.
- 47 incredibly detailed and diverse 3D maps: mountains, hills, canyons, islands, cliffs, as well as famous places: Hollywood, Manhattan, Paris, Hong Kong, the Krakatoa volcano…
- Connect cities that you build in a trade network, specialize some of them so that they can provide for others, and create a large-scale economy balance!
- A sophisticated public transportation system: manage in detail the road network, as well as bus lines, and the underground and elevated railway.
- Take profiles of your citizens into account to provide the services and the entertainment they need.
- A self-sufficient global economy, controlled by price variation and by citizen’s needs in the game.
- An all new tax management system allows you to refine the city's administration.
- A very high quality graphic engine which provides nearly photorealistic visuals.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 or 7
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo or higher – 2.5 GHz and AMD equivalent, or higher
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP); 1,5GB RAM (vista)
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher, 512 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 8GB
- Sound: Compatible direct X 9
©2010 Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. Cities XL, Cities XL 2011, Focus and Focus Home Interactive are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. Other names, trademarks or logos are property of their respective owners.