STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Immortal Treasure III is now ready to unbox, and includes items for Slark, Earth Spirit, Bane, Ogre Magi, Razor, Medusa, and Lina—as well as a rare chance to receive 50 bonus Battle Levels. All Battle Pass owners can find their unlocked treasure ready to open in the Armory.
As with treasures I & II, Immortal Treasure III features escalating odds, and each one opened increases your chances to receive the bonus rare Battle Points, very rare golden version of the Slark item, or ultra rare Lina item. Each available rare has its own independent escalating odds chance.
Check out the Battle Pass website for a preview of the items and custom spell effects contained in this new Immortal Treasure, or jump into your Armory to reveal your reward.
Those players who reach Battle Level 167 and beyond will also find additional Immortal Treasure III's waiting to help celebrate their Battle Pass accomplishments, so level up your Battle Pass before the conclusion of The International 2016 Grand Finals to increase your haul. 25% of all level sales will go directly to the tournament prize pool, which will soon surpass last year's record high of $18,429,613 to become the largest tournament payout in esports history.
To commemorate this new high-water mark, every Battle Pass owner will receive three Trust of the Benefactor treasure rewards in their Armory at the conclusion of The International Battle Pass season.
For a complete list of today's patch notes, please click here.
Immortal Treasure III is here: http://blog.dota2.com/2016/07/immortal-treasure-iii/
* Fixed Omnislash jumping to Elder Titan's Spirit
* Fixed Guardian Greaves not regenerating heroes who are hidden (i.e. disruption)
* Fixed Bloodstone Suicide not working during Ball Lightning
* Fixed spell effects not working properly when first appearing while cast in fog of war
* The Dota 2 window now flashes when you enter the hero picking phase
* Added a new option to bring Dota 2 to the foreground when the hero picking phase begins
* Fixed various recent bugs with cosmetic items
* Fixed Announcer not working during Hero Selection
* Reworked Pudge and Lina's Russian voices
* Rerecorded several lines for Russian voices: Shadow Fiend, Legion Commander, Default Announcer
* Added several Russian language voices: Alchemist, Anti-Mage, Bloodseeker, Bristleback & Bristleback Announcer, Crystal Maiden Announcer, Doom, Earth Spirit, Earthshaker, Ember Spirit, Keeper of the Light, Meepo, Nyx Assassin, Omniknight, Phantom Lancer, Riki, Slardar, Templar Assassin, Ursa, Witch Doctor
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.