STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
As we said before we are listening your comments about our game. Thanks to this we are able to deliver improvements which can improve your experience with our game. Please find below list of changes and fixes:
- Add 2 new Music Themes for workshop instead of old ones
- Add new bolts to the parts in steam and electric locomotives
- Rear axle leaf spring - now its on mechanic table not electric
- Fix problem with the sound - now problem with lowing music volume with fast muting is fixed
- Music setting should now been saved with the game
- Improved price showing in the mounting menu
- Game Engine Upgraded to most actual version - improved stability
Again - thank you for your feedback and see you on next update!
As we said before we are working hard to deliver fixes and better functionalities to our game. We would like to thank you again for your support that gives us energy to deliver next updates. Please find below changes we made in last patch:
- Changes in naming the parts into proper translations
- Time for part fix and communication about sucess and failure had been change. Now it tooks 50% less time to do it
- Major Change in gameplay: Now we can go into any depot we want in any time we want and we can take any task from this depot for a job. Player desides on his own about where to go in his playing time
- Fix problem in Steam Depot - when player buys some parts which are not in task the game cannot proceed.
- Small Fixes&Changes
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.