“Burn Zombie Burn is a fun little zombie-shooter with appealing game modes and plenty of action.”
7/10 – GameZone
“BZB takes the cake for being fun and addictive while being challenging at the same time. And with a price point of $9.99, BZB offers a lot of bang for your buck.”
9/10 – Relyonhorror.com
“It’s a fun little zombie slaying arcade game and much like Castle Crashers, I can see myself spending hours on this one. My advice: Buy it.”
– Crispy Gamer
“gives players the opportunity to play out what all good gamers love - a good shoot-em-up.”
Welcome to the char-grilled world of Burn Zombie Burn, where the best type of undead is barbequed undead.
The goals are simple: keep Bruce alive, as he tries to keep Daisy alive, and get the highest score possible. Standing (well, ambling) in your way is a never ending horde of the rotting, stinking and stupid undead. Fortunately our mild-mannered hero Bruce can get hold of some tasty weaponry. Burn, batter, shoot, maim, blow up, mince, and obliterate as many zombies as possible before they make Bruce their dinner…
Flaming zombies are faster and more dangerous than regular uncooked zombies. But burning zombies drop better pickups and act as a score multiplier – light ‘em up, score big, and have fun.
- A hoard of zombie types – dancers, exploders, armored, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
- An arsenal of weaponry – bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
- Big red button – use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
- A healthy range of explosives – upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
- A truck load of pick-ups – ammo, defense for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, TNT range and type upgrades, and junk food health boosters
- 6 infinite play arenas – The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base, Secret Lab
- 3 game modes – Free Play, Defend Daisy and Timed
- 10 challenges with alternate styles of play
- Super un-lockable bonuses including multiple game rendering modes
- A coffin full of in-game achievements to complete
Burn Zombie Burn © Double Six Games 2009. All Rights Reserved. PC Version distributed under exclusive licence to P2 Games Limited. No humans or animals were hurt in the making of this game, but boy did we get through some Zombies!