STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
- added staging system, more on that below
- added dropbox
- mouse over parts and destroy in stability mode (R,delete,backspace)
- rectangle select is much faster with large designs
- hold down mouse3 for a quick rectangle selection without have to toggle that mode on
- you can finally place low walls while overlapping deployables
- hide floors no longer syncs automatically in multiplayer
- added sync button to send the hide floor settings in multiplayer
- fixed a bug with connecting if selected friend is changed after pressing host or join
- fixed a bug from the last update with align mode
- merging large bases should be less laggy now
- vending machine and dropbox can be flipped after placing
Any new part will use the stage number displayed. Change selections to a certain stage with "set". Using the select button and "selection only" in resource count is helpful. Hide floors can be switched to hide stages with the arrow toggle.
Lots of code was changed for this update so please let me know if you find a bug.
Used a new design from EvilMatt666 for the image.
- added floor spikes
- fixed placing parts near the sides of foundations in build mode
- improved hide floors in 2D terrain mode (more on this below) and level 0 now only shows foundations
- zooming will also work on terrain (press z)
- camera rotate button can be customized in the input tab on startup
- adjusted shotgun trap cost
- merge saves is now available in 3D terrain mode
- adjusted roof collider to allow placing in triangle honeycomb
- adjusted floor and wall part colliders to make placing roofs next to walls easier
- research tables can be placed on the top of shelves
- warning message for invalid character in save name ("<>*|)
- clipboard import clears scene name
- pressing menu (escape) exits screenshot mode
- fixed missing wall bug with extend tool
Hide floors in 2D terrain mode now uses the same method as in 3D mode.
Parts save their level based on the level of what each are placed on. Before it was using the height of each part which causes issues like hidden boxes on the top of visible shelves or low foundation ceilings not hiding.
Any older 2D saves will have a function run on opening that calculates levels, this might be slow for larger designs but once re-saved it won't run again. Any time a .json file is loaded it will be needed.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.