Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Major League Baseball® 2K10 brings baseball’s most exciting match-up to life: Pitchers vs. Hitters. Get ready to battle. Work the corners - Based on each pitcher’s mechanics and official scouting reports, Total Control Pitching lets you put the ball exactly where you want it -- provided you keep a close eye on your pitch count.
Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
View all 10 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy MLB 2K10
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Major League Baseball® 2K10 brings baseball’s most exciting match-up to life: Pitchers vs. Hitters. Get ready to battle.
- Work the corners - Based on each pitcher’s mechanics and official scouting reports, Total Control Pitching lets you put the ball exactly where you want it -- provided you keep a close eye on your pitch count.
- Work the count - With Total Control Hitting you can time your swing to hit for power, put the ball in play or take a defensive cut. Batter's Eye uses a hitter’s real-life eye rating to help you identify Fastballs, Breaking Balls and Off Speed pitches before they get to the plate.
- The best play like the best - True-to-Life Player Rating System, Signature Style and a new Motion Model ensure every pitch, swing, catch, throw, steal and slide looks and feels like you’re at the ballpark.
- Become a living legend - With My Player mode you can create a player, choose a team and then play your way into the Hall of Fame®.
- Authentic Presentation - MLB Today delivers real-time scores, standings, news and stats to ensure timely commentary that reflects what’s actually going on in the Majors™.
- Knowledge is power - Use Inside Edge to scout players, assess strengths, weaknesses and tendencies, and then exploit them to get the upper hand.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Windows 2000 not supported)
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
- Memory: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
- Hard Drive: 9.5 GB or more free space
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or better/ NVIDIA 6600 or better with Shader Model 3.0 support
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Processor: 3 GHz Dual Core processor or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 MB RAM (Nvidia® GeForce® 7900 GT or better)
- Controller Support: XBox 360 Controller, Logitech Rumbe Pad 2
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
365 products in account
0.6 hrs on record
The controls need serious improvement. Game is mapped to a 360-type controller layout but replaces the Y and X buttons with C and D, no not on the keyboard, the C and D buttons on the gamepad. Game also features quicktime anolog stick rotations, the keyboard comparasion is quite impossible without practice. This game is really only fun once you master it's controls, and even then most of the stats and player pictures are out of date. Graphics and comentary was surprisingly great. I was really impressed on how I could select 2 random teams, and they'd comentate the game based on the time of day, who was playing and then proceed onto talk about each player's own stats. I'll probably use it to watch some computer vs computer games in my downtime while reading a book or something, but this game is seriously unplayable.