A perfect example of what DLCs must be. Not another 167th costume for the same price which you won't be able to use anyway, but:
- new features, new game modes, such as well done online play (either co-op or competitively) and spectacular Boss Rush mode;
- three new cool weapons, NOT granted you by the start of the game to kill the balance just like in so many game DLCs nowdays, but to be unlocked as any other perk, using in-game obtained cash;
- new bosses and normal enemies, not paltry reskins, but with actually new abilities, and behaviour;
- 1.5h of nicely done music, which would otherwise cost you (in a form of separate DLC) at least what this whole DLC costs, but most often two-three times more.
- and some few minor additions, which though, could have been added without being forced to get the DLC first or are matter of course.
Somebody have to learn on this example.