STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
What can we do in Summer, except for making our simulator better? We release the new update with fixes and improvements:
- Improved keyboard controls: pressing the virtual pedals became much more comfortable.
- Fixed the exercise "City test": now the instructor's commands will always be displayed on your monitor.
- Fixed the arbitrary rotation of the Logitech G27 steering wheels.
P.S .: Waiting for your feedback and comments about the simulator and remind you that you can share them in this topic http://steamcommunity.com/app/493490/discussions/0/333656722973895723/
We want to show our gratitude to our user Kélyan for help with translating into French.
Kélyan, from now one of the streets of the virtual city in the simulator City Car Driving has your name. Congratulations!
Also we've made the following changes:
- Fixed Finnish and French translations.
- Improved the keyboard default settings.
- Added new option for mouse steering - "automatic return of the steering wheel to the central position".
“It’s a diversion where dense, dynamic traffic flows, complicated road layouts, and unfamiliar highway codes, mean the simple act of driving from A to B is often far from simple. CCD’s seven rides might be nippier and far easier to get round tight bends but maximise the realism settings, and a few of them can be almost as challenging to drive well”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“I was sure I had the winner! This is City Car Driving. This is a very right accurate way. It introduces you just some of the ridges, some of the challanges out there like on a real road”
The Gadget Show (TV Channel 5, UK)
“Video review by Czech videogames show”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.