Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Ship Simulator Extremes on Steam in order to play.
Buy Ship Simulator Extremes: Offshore Vessel
Packages that include this game
Buy Ship Simulator Extremes Collection
Includes 6 items: Ship Simulator Extremes, Ship Simulator Extremes: Sigita Pack, Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack, Ship Simulator Extremes: Cargo Vessel, Ship Simulator Extremes: Offshore Vessel, Ship Simulator Extremes: Ocean Cruise Ship
About the Game
The fast offshore supply & utility vessel “Deniz Doga” is a one of a kind vessel combining speed and agility with real working power. Take its helm and embark on missions supplying offshore platforms, investigating and marking specific diving areas and even using its rescue capability to tackle emergency situations. The offshore industry is something special, and this vessel fits perfectly in the unique landscape of oil rigs, VLC Carriers and offshore supply vessels that Ship Simulator Extremes has to offer. Get on board and enter the offshore world…
- Brand new fast offshore supply & utility vessel
- Utility vessel includes a new rigid-hulled inflatable boat (RHIB) for use during specific missions
- Added functionality to the Mission Editor, allowing for creation and sharing of specific offshore utility & supply missions
- Includes realistic offshore missions offering a range of features: tackle an emergency on board a VLCC carrier, deliver supplies to an offshore rig, pick up divers for area marking and investigation and even transport the ‘Doga’ on board a large container vessel.
- OS: Windows XP (Min. service pack 2), Windows Vista or Windows 7. 32 and 64 bits OS supported
- Processor: 3 Ghz P4 Intel or AMD equivalent processor
- Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) or 3GB (Vista or Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
- Video Card: Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with 256MB ram (At least Shader model 3.0)
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.