After a couple of weeks in beta, we have decided to push this patch out for a full release.
Thanks to everyone who helped out with testing and reports for this patch! Hopefully this improves the game experience for those of you having issues. The Brytenwalda team are continually working on fixes and improvements even now!
For the server hosters, you can get the latest server files from our website here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download
Here is a full list of changes in the patch:
1.03 Patch Notes
- Druid's robe - Fixed.
- Swords sizes fixed.
- Scene props fixes.
- Fixed bug with cattle stealing
- Refuge - camp problem - Fixed.
- Refuge - demolish issue - Fixed.
- Fix issue to take items in Farmland and Odin's Cave.
- Doccinga fugitive - fixed
- Relaxed upgrade experience for lvl 26 troops
- Lord defection fixed
- Stucking ships fixed
- Issues in port travel fixed
- Issues in plundering fixed
- Wrong siege camps fixed
- Fixes in scenes, specially multiplayer scenes.
- Other minor fixes.
IMPROVE / BALANCE:
- Denmark, Norway should now be more aggressive.
- New Village quest
- Reworked monastery raiding
- Reworked option to enslave villagers to ensure player can get some villagers after the fight
- Adjusted spears and arrows/bows/slings etc
- Trade penalties adjusted for certain military gear
- Adjusted companions starting equipment and stats
- Adjusted some items prices and values
- New dialog option with companions - give them gifts for improve relation.
- Reworked village/town conversion mechanics
- All lords and companions now have religion assigned
- Lord relations will depend on their religion
- Hiring costs reworked (mercenaries and other parties)
- Wages adjusted
- Improved AI for crossing the sea
- Troops participate now in trait effect (except berserker)
- Improve global performance - no more fps drops.
- 33% less bandits and travel parties for improve parties performance.
- Improve performance in scenes and battles.
-Texture loading time improved at game start and ram usage decreased
-Fix for player getting stuck in captivity
-Changes in textures and brfs to do reduce load times
-Recruitment system fixed.
-Lord's quest issue fixed.
We are working hard on Viking Conquest, to fix any issues that players have had around the release! This latest patch has been in Steam beta for a short while. We are now pushing it out to full release.
Thank you so much for all of your help so far, in helping us to find issues with the game and improve them. We are continuing to work hard, in order to bring the DLC and improve performance issues that some of you are still experiencing. We have learnt a lot from this release but also some of the response about the game itself has been really encouraging!
We hope you have a happy new year and you can look forward to our continued support in 2015.
Here is a changelog for the latest version (1.02)
-Scene props removed in some scenes for performance.
-Duel plain scene - re-done.
-Fixed bandit lair attack bugs
-Fix admin chat and announcement
-Fix player team in sea battle
-Extend ship orders
-Wessex foragers fixed
-handle busy lords in story better
-prevent pagan clergy from wearing crosses
-Odin's cave tweaks (Problem only show if you use cheats to kill all your enemies)
-Text problem fixed.
-Fixed "Stuck in coast after landing"
-Fixed "Problems with ferry near Caer Dyf" (wait 1-2 ingame days if you use savegame)
-Fixed "Lack of bandits in Norway"
-Fixed "Ship routes on land"
-Fixed "Walking area in Denmark too limited"
-Fixed "Funeral glitch"
-Fixed Doc doesnt cure light wounds
-Other minor fixes.
-Fix for sea party parthfinding.
-Fixed shield meshes size.
-Sea Travel fixed (You need to wait 33 ingame hours for old savegames)
-Deliver Cattle quest in Aescesdun - Fixed.
-Grass changed to improve performance.
-Improved performance handling for larger scene files.
You can now download, rate and get automatic updates to mods on the Steam Workshop! Go to the Mount&Blade Warband Workshop to try out the mods there. This is still a new feature so please let us know what you think and give us your suggestions, in our discussions forum.
If you are a mod maker and you are wondering how to get your mod(s) on the workshop, then take a look at our instruction thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307509.0.html
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.