STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
- have player refuge always be in player supporters' faction
- apply player kingdom color to refuge, landed ships, quarters
- add player kingdom color change function to camp menu
- ensure NPC in party does not become adventurer
- overhaul duel system, mainly to set opponent properly
- deactivate player kingdom properly, using the script for that (NPCs on mission and prime minister now return)
- fix mission trigger time and make mission reports the priority
- have npc_mission_seek_recognition embassy_results include the other three logical outcomes
- drop missions that have no dialog in case a companion somehow ends up with one
- override prisoner escape chance properly
- rewrite auto-defect trigger
- add cultural considerations to new faction pick
- prevent random event losses for raiding villages during siege when not actually doing so
- remove lovers' system that was making all ladies adulteresses
- use correct title strings for Scots/Irish and fix other inconsistencies and omissions
- fix ask peace dialog
- fix ambiguity in player/faction relations (removes ability to threaten own kingdom's caravans)
- add Mod ID string
- place sound controls in mission templates to make sure loop tracks are killed
- add ambiance to lair interiors
- fix refuge chest
- fix logic of child count dialogs
- fix bard improve relations with lady
- fix behavior of rescued lords
- fix behavior of ambiance neutrals during jailbreak
- fix "hole" in recruit permission dialog when already have it
- move recruit permission update from triggers to script
- player loses permission to recruit in center that gets new owner
- fix fiefs string for lord select for fief
- remove player picture from refuge menu
- fix troop training management
- unset g_encountered_party when it is removed (invalid party bug)
- add proper conditions to Hadrian Wall dialog and kill experience reward exploit
- fix tutorial message for Roman Baths ruins
- adjust pricing formulas (attempt to prevent changes from buying/selling same article)
- disable some monastery options when learning to read (early exit exploit)
- disable scouts (and their loss) at sea
- shut down random events at sea
- exclude non-normal villages from lute search (quest was blocked when village inaccessible)
- allow slaughter of non-quest cattle after cattle delivered
- correct standard bearer report on Camp Menu
- allow only one town recruiting run from whatever menu (recruit picking exploit)
- clean up event_triggered dialogs, particularly for returning party members
- check spiral death cam is finished before attempting to leave scene
- attempt to eliminate sometime corruption of refuge text
- make immersive default ship names
- reinitialize item info (wiped out in someone's save game by unknown cause)
- fix craftsmen names
- test slot_faction_political_issue properly (has two default values, which rendered the system inoperative half the time)
- fix debug message producing false commander mismatches
- fix and improve mutiny duel trigger
- add backstop at automenu trigger to ensure campaign death after mutiny duel loss
- process just one faction at a time
- adjust rate of restorations to about 1/month at end of game
- produce no more than one "Possible Rebellion" message (if no rebellion), and have it escalate with number of walled centers
- remove player-based all-or-nothing phaseout
- make lord defection dependent on current king relation
- make sure faction leader joins resurgent faction
- avoid giving money to undefined troop
- fix the growth of the rebellion, include adventurers
- bring in supporting lords if rebellion threatened (to avoid stranding them if faction is destroyed AGAIN)
- avoid auto-war with player
FAST-TRACKED DURING BETA
- fix dog interference with army orders (order ALL bug)
- fix hire refuge armorer
- allow visit village leader at night from menu
- prohibit battle panel by down player (leading to crazy camera)
- Viking banner textures (fix some white backgrounds)
2.023 Patch for Viking Conquest Reforged Edition is now live!
For the server hosters and non-Steam users, you can get the latest version from the Viking Conquest Downloads Page.
Fix rescue slave from village scene
Fix port attack stutter
Remove testing trigger
Fix duplicate ship getting renamed
Add more landing points for faster Norse invasions
Rearrange adventurers' AI trigger to avoid unnecessary AI interruptions (bouncing around at sea)
Change all ti_on_hit to FIRST test if inflicted agent is active (battle red text)
Return to "update all notes" for faction relation changes
Fix suspected critical constant for alliance system
Add check for bad party to script_party_set_ai_state (red text)
Fix wrong dialog option for Trainer in player's refuge.
Fix and document missing prisoners.
Fix refuge dialogs.
Fix refuge training. Limit it to produce only up to L3 troops and have it stop automatically.
Allow refuge items to be refreshed. Have them be from the player culture.
Include attachments when inflicting damage to party from siege event.
Avoid problems by prohibiting companions from being captured by player.
Fix quest dialogs, results.
Update game notes regarding shield taunt.
Take dead player's troops out of scripted mode (frozen skirmishers).
Show when player is mercenary on character report.
Track and test for last town to pay siege tribute (to avoid paying again).
Avoid spawning recruitable dog during village quests.
Move troops and ships from demolished camp.
Alter price adjustment formulas to avoid player from making money just by buying/selling a single item over and over again.
Add script_encounter_calculate_fit to "Charge Villagers" so player gets full party.
Restructure torture dialogs.
Except bandit lairs from icon changes.
Routed parties get ship icons.
Marchoc's polearm skill fixed.
Siege tributes posibilities balanced.
Now you can named only 7 ships, the rest will be random names.
You can now download, rate and get automatic updates to mods on the Steam Workshop! Go to the Mount&Blade Warband Workshop to try out the mods there. This is still a new feature so please let us know what you think and give us your suggestions, in our discussions forum.
If you are a mod maker and you are wondering how to get your mod(s) on the workshop, then take a look at our instruction thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307509.0.html
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.