We are receiving a rising number of reports about phishing (scam) attempts lately, where a user, typically named "TaleWorlds Ipek" is sending Steam messages to people, asking for money in exchange for Bannerlord Beta access and a copy of the game.
This is not a TaleWorlds developer, these are not legitimate proposals. You should block and ignore the user (and report them, if you would like to help).
We have already messaged Steam and made reports directly, so hopefully this should be dealt with promptly.
Just for some guidance, here are some things that TaleWorlds as a company can 100% guarantee never to do:
-Request money from anyone over Steam Chat
-Request payment from anyone via Skins from another game (seriously...)
-Open public beta testing, without announcing it on our website or forums
We are a professional company, that is not how we do things.
Use your common sense, and always be cautious when someone is offering you something that seems too good to be true. If anyone was a victim of any of these attempts, they should contact Steam for help. TaleWorlds cannot provide any assistance, we are just trying out best to get this user removed/banned.
Anyway, hopefully most of you are completely unaffected. Have fun playing Mount & Blade!
After a couple of weeks in beta, we have decided to push this patch out for a full release.
Thanks to everyone who helped out with testing and reports for this patch! Hopefully this improves the game experience for those of you having issues. The Brytenwalda team are continually working on fixes and improvements even now!
For the server hosters, you can get the latest server files from our website here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download
Here is a full list of changes in the patch:
1.03 Patch Notes
- Druid's robe - Fixed.
- Swords sizes fixed.
- Scene props fixes.
- Fixed bug with cattle stealing
- Refuge - camp problem - Fixed.
- Refuge - demolish issue - Fixed.
- Fix issue to take items in Farmland and Odin's Cave.
- Doccinga fugitive - fixed
- Relaxed upgrade experience for lvl 26 troops
- Lord defection fixed
- Stucking ships fixed
- Issues in port travel fixed
- Issues in plundering fixed
- Wrong siege camps fixed
- Fixes in scenes, specially multiplayer scenes.
- Other minor fixes.
IMPROVE / BALANCE:
- Denmark, Norway should now be more aggressive.
- New Village quest
- Reworked monastery raiding
- Reworked option to enslave villagers to ensure player can get some villagers after the fight
- Adjusted spears and arrows/bows/slings etc
- Trade penalties adjusted for certain military gear
- Adjusted companions starting equipment and stats
- Adjusted some items prices and values
- New dialog option with companions - give them gifts for improve relation.
- Reworked village/town conversion mechanics
- All lords and companions now have religion assigned
- Lord relations will depend on their religion
- Hiring costs reworked (mercenaries and other parties)
- Wages adjusted
- Improved AI for crossing the sea
- Troops participate now in trait effect (except berserker)
- Improve global performance - no more fps drops.
- 33% less bandits and travel parties for improve parties performance.
- Improve performance in scenes and battles.
-Texture loading time improved at game start and ram usage decreased
-Fix for player getting stuck in captivity
-Changes in textures and brfs to do reduce load times
-Recruitment system fixed.
-Lord's quest issue fixed.
You can now download, rate and get automatic updates to mods on the Steam Workshop! Go to the Mount&Blade Warband Workshop to try out the mods there. This is still a new feature so please let us know what you think and give us your suggestions, in our discussions forum.
If you are a mod maker and you are wondering how to get your mod(s) on the workshop, then take a look at our instruction thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307509.0.html
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.