STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Finally, the first big version of Call of the Mighty Warriors is complete.
It is already on steam, you can download it just by installing it on the common way.
• Rewritten the entire code base of the game in order to organize and recognize better the primary functions of each object, this will allow a higher frequency of updates and enhancements to the game on the future.
• Created a core of algorithms which speeds up the development of the game and helps also speeding up the frequency of updates.
• Removed almost the entire art (which belong to other people that did not take part of the development of the game) from the game.
• In order to remove the entire art of the game, a new style of art was created, trying to represent the pixel art, the maps with old styles prior to the first version are not available anymore. (Thanks for everyone comprehension).
• New abilities were implemented on the towers.
• A new kind of troop were created for the archers tower.
• Both skills, ally and enemy troops had their base code redone therefore, have undergone many changes, now the troops have elemental weakness as well as the abilities cause elemental damage.
• A more intuitive interface system was implemented where when you click on a tower you have the description and translation on your language of what each option does in a more declared way.
• By causing and receiving damage, the troops (enemies and allies) shows a little number which goes up and disappear, this is the new indicator of real time damage.
• The artificial Intelligence of the troops (ally and enemy) were totally rewritten, the AI of the ally troops did not changed too much, but the AI of the enemy troops were shaped in a way that they does not enter in collision with each other.
• An obligatory tutorial was created.
• Game now supports all kinds of screen dimensions and sizes.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.