To stand alone in war is extremely unpleasant. Extremely pleasant, on the other hand, is the stand-alone version Cossacks: Back to War. Containing all of the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and Cossacks: The Art of War, this is a complete care package for all current and future Cossacks fans.
Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
View all 13 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Cossacks: Back to War
Packages that include this game
Buy Cossacks and American Conquest Pack
Includes 8 items: Cossacks: Back to War, Cossacks: Campaign Expansion, Cossacks: Art of War, Cossacks: European Wars, Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, American Conquest, American Conquest: Fight Back
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the Game
To stand alone in war is extremely unpleasant. Extremely pleasant, on the other hand, is the stand-alone version Cossacks: Back to War. Containing all of the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and Cossacks: The Art of War, this is a complete care package for all current and future Cossacks fans. This add-on contains 100 captivating missions taking place between the 16th and 18th centuries. In addition, two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary, are included. These countries waged war in the late Middle Ages and essentially influenced the development of European military strategies. This addition causes the second add-on of Cossacks to pass the threshold of allowed gaming fun.
- Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical background.
- Fascinating 3D landscapes.
- Play takes place in Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries.
- Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to play.
- A total of 20 different European nations to command.
- 100 new single missions.
- 2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of 8 new units.
- Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units.
- 4 different difficulty levels.
- 1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin.
- This version with low system requirements is adapted for comfortable play on any hardware from low-end computers, laptops and netbooks, to high-end PCs (with Windows Vista/7).
- Ad-Hoc multiplayer play (offline mode).
- Infinite AI skirmishes on randomly generated maps.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3)
- Processor: Intel Atom N270
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 950
- DirectX®: DirectX9
- Hard Drive: 550MB space free
- Sound: 100% Direct Sound Compatible
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbit/sec
- Controller: "mouse" or touchpad
Developed by GSC Game World © 2000-2010 Transavision Ltd. All rights reserved.
18 of 23 people (78%) found this review helpful
108 products in account
4.3 hrs on record
Ничего нет лучше для убийства времени,чем старые добрые казаки.Вроде бы...2002 год,но анимация и сглаживание лучше чем в Company of Heroes.Я не буду её разбирать.Она мне подарила счастливое детство.Она достойна уважения.Хорошая игра и стоит всего лишь 99 рублей,а ебаный TOTAL WAR ROME требует 999 рублей.Пфф.Хуесосы.
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful