Great game, relaxing and rewarding to watch your city grow. Many new game mechanics never done before in other games of this type, some diplomacy options and multiple ways to resove conflict, for example: economical domination, war or stealing all land for yourself forcing the opponents to confront you in one way or another.
- great gameplay mechanics
- good graphics, animations (all buildings are animated).
- great amount of game customisation (u can choose winning conditions, island size etc)
- good balance between factions
- tons of replayability
- game never gets boring, there is always something to do and take care of.
- AI is cheating - Unlimited resources, building patterns etc.. | its best to play the game on multiplayer mode
- Uplay might cause trouble, you must connect through it to play the game.
- ♥♥♥♥ Multiplayer servers, many connection issues when joining lobby (once the game starts its all fine)
The game itself is pure gold in the genre, its the ♥♥♥♥ drm and issues stopping the player from getting in to the game that drags this game down. I will recommend this game but be prepared to deal with all sorts of random issues at your first install, or not if you are lucky.