Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom on Steam in order to play.
Buy The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom™ The Two Kings DLC #4
Packages that include this game
Buy The Settlers 7: Complete Downloadable Content Pack
Includes 4 items: The Settlers 7: Uncharted Land Map Pack, The Settlers 7: Conquest - The Empire Expansion DLC, The Settlers 7: Downloadable Content Pack III, The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom™ The Two Kings DLC #4
About the Game
The Two Kings includes co-op mode, a new 2-player map, new AI Player, new Event Location (Throne of the Kings) and 3 new Victory Points.
- A new 2-player map:
- Forest Realm - Located in a wide open mountain valley marked by thick forests and very spacious meadows. Two kings face each other on opposing sides of the valley. The king-sized home sectors are characterized by central marketplaces, where you can increase your wealth. 2-player map with 42 sectors, Victory Point Setup: 20
- 2 new maps exclusively done for the brand-new cooperative mode:
- Tower Island - This is a menacing place, where four rulers challenge each other. The island is dominated by the central Tower of Tandria. Gaining access to the tower may be key to your success. Distances to your opponents are very short, so keep an eye on your defense. 4-players map with 37 Sectors, Victory Point Setup: 25
- Throne of the Kings - In this realm two teams compete for the Throne of the King. There are different starting conditions, so adapt your strategy according to your position. One Ruler has access to plenty of fertile building ground, but has only a few mines in his reach. The other ruler has access to plenty of mines, but only limited fertile ground. Team 2 vs. 2 map with 39 sectors, Victory Point Setup: 22
- New AI Player: Fieldmarshal Ludowig (Military/Church/Trade)
- New Event Location: Throne of the Kings – offers a Victory Point for trading quest, free passage for military quest and an additional Ghost General for church quest
- 3 new Victory Points : Pacifist, Economist, Ascetic
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD XP 2600+ or better (Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 recommended)
- Memory: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (512 MB recommended)(*see supported list)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 / 8 / 9 / GT / GTS / GTX series
ATI Radeon X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
©2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Settlers, The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom, Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.