The Sims™ 3 Late Night
Requires the base game The Sims™ 3 on Steam in order to play.
Buy The Sims 3 Late Night
About the Game
Get your Sims an all-access pass to the hottest spots in town. Whether they mingle with celebrities or enjoy a casual night with friends, your Sims’ social lives are getting a boost! But keep in mind that some scenes are more exclusive than others, so make sure your Sims have the right connections to get past the bouncers at the hottest clubs. Wherever your Sims go, they’ll discover new things to become—adored celebrities, all-night partiers, rowdy bandmates, or sexy vampires. What will your Sims get up to after dark?
- Hang out at the hottest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Explore certain areas of town in the thick of the night and you may be initiated into the dark life of a vampire.
- Gain access to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support.
- Hard Drive: At least 500 MB** of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM. ** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.