Acerca do Jogo
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launches you into a new open-world landscape behind the wheel of the world's fastest and most beautiful cars. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a whole new generation.
You'll experience stunning speeds, takedowns, and getaways as you battle your friends in the most connected Need for Speed game ever. Through Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will extend beyond the console onto the web, constantly moving your gameplay in new and unique directions.
Loaded with action, this game will challenge you to become Seacrest County's top cop or most wanted racer. For the first time ever in a Need for Speed game, you'll be able to play a full career on either side of the law. Whether you're a lead-foot speeder or a cop with a mean streak, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is anything but.
- Career – For the first time in Need For Speed history play full careers as both cops and racers. Whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed™ Autolog – In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Autolog is a system that links friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Cars –In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Weapons and equipment – Take down suspects with a variety of cop weapons like spike strips and call in extra support including road blocks as the chase intensifies. Racers have a range of evasion equipment at their disposal to outsmart the cops including jammers that block cop communications and jam their weapons.
- Seacrest County – Explore a world inspired by the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County helps deliver the most intense cop pursuit moments ever.
© 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed, the “N” icon and the Need for Speed logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Alfa Romeo is a registered trademark licensed by Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. Trademarks and other rights under license from Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner AUDI AG. The Names “Bentley” the “B” in wings device and Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 model year are used with the approval of Bentley Motors Limited copyright 2010. The BMW logo, wordmark and model designations are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license. Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner and/or exclusive licensee Bugatti International S.A. “E7,” “CARBON MOTORS” and the diamond logo are trademarks of Carbon Motors Corporation used under license by Electronic Arts. ©2010 Carbon Motors Corporation All Rights Reserved. General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Dodge, Ram and HEMI are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Caliber, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Viper, Ram and their trade dress are used under license by Electronic Arts. © Chrysler Group LLC 2010. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. SHELBY® and GT-500® are registered trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby). The COBRA SNAKE designs are trademarks of Ford Motor Company used under license. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Company. General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Jaguar, XKR and the Leaper Device are trademarks owned and licensed by Jaguar Cars Limited © 2010 Jaguar Cars Limited. Koenigsegg names, models, emblems & body designs are trademark and/or intellectual property rights of Koenigsegg Automotive AB and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. The trademarks copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini, Lamborghini with Bull and Shield Device, are used under license from Lamborghini ArtiMarca S.p.A., Italy. Maserati is a registered trademark. Under license from Maserati S.p.A. Mazda and all other associated marks, names, emblems and designs are used under approval of Mazda Motor Corporation. The McLaren name and logo are trademarks of the McLaren group of companies. The Mercedes-Benz name and three pointed star device are registered trademarks of Daimler AG. “Mercedes-Benz” and “Three pointed star in a ring” are trademarks of Daimler AG and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Mitsubishi and Lancer Evolution names, emblems and body designs are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. ’Nissan’ and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Pagani, Zonda Cinque and designs are trademarks and/or other intellectual property of Pagani Automobili and are used under license to Electronic Arts.Porsche, the Porsche crest, 911, Carrera, Targa, Boxster and Panamera are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Licensed under certain patents. SUBARU trademarks and body designs are properties of FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. RenderWare is a trademark or registered trademark of Criterion Software Ltd. Portions of this software are Copyright 1998-2010 Criterion Software Ltd. and its Licensors. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2010 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.