7 agosto 2014
Cards & Attacks Update
In another monthly Kingdoms update driven by the community, we bring you a selection of overhauls, improvements and features to help you crush your foes and claim the throne. It's now easier to keep armies in sight and enemies at bay with an improved attack overview, oil pot counters and attack sorting. The Kingdoms deck has also been expanded with new strategy cards, each affecting a different area of gameplay. More than 20 cards have been added, including:
Attack Target Window
- Super Heavy Haulage – Activate a large, long boost to all raw material production.
- Expanded Keep Storage – Increase your Keep’s storage of goods with this card.
- Instant Armourer – Instantly place an Armourer for free.
- Super Tax 3 – Gain access to an extra three tax bands.
- Renown Philosopher - Complete a huge amount of research.
– See a list of recent targets with this new feature, allowing favourite targets to be added via the world map.
Attack Screen Sorting
– This gives players the ability to sort the order in which attacks are displayed and set up timed attacks more effectively.
Shield of the Week Gallery
- A new website displaying all historical Shield of the Week winners is now available, collecting and immortalising the years of work players have put into their in-game Coat of Arms.
- A full list of new cards, features and improvements can be found in our official forum post.
the Kingdoms team would like to thank everyone who made this update possible by sending in their suggestions and inspiring us to keep working on Stronghold Kingdoms. The community continues to play a large role in deciding the kind of new content and improvements that go into our monthly updates. We hope these updates reflect your passion for the future of Stronghold Kingdoms.
Want your ideas to be included in future updates? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter or in the Feedback forum.