STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Following player feedback, that the allied Space Pioneers are too defensive, we updated their AI and they will now actively participate in the fights and not just defend themselves.
- Updated the allied AI for the FSP soldiers, they now reposition themselves and fight over longer distances
- Saving a game now only takes a few seconds
- Save game files are now much smaller
- Fixed memory crashes during the saving of a game
- Save games from play sessions before the patch will remain with the pre-patch save/load version to keep them functional
- Upgraded to Unity Engine Version 5.4.5p1, which fixed some graphics card crashes
- Fixed a bug that caused a very small default resolution when starting Shock Tactics the first time
- When starting a new game, you can now skip the first two tutorial missions, but keep the rest of the tutorials enabled
- Fixed collider bugs in several maps
- Slight loading time optimization
- Minor memory usage optimizations
© 2016 Point Blank Games
Shock Tactics, the Shock Tactics logo and the Point Blank Games logo are trademarks of Point Blank Games. EuroVideo and the EuroVideo logo are trademarks of EuroVideo Medien GmbH. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.