Acerca do Jogo
The Eerie World of Dark Fall: ‘Welcome’ to Dowerton; a once picturesque rural village, hidden away in the English countryside. Like many villages, Dowerton has been tainted by modernity and economic failure; sallow youths hide in the shadows, losing their minds to chemical slime, while others simply disappear into the woods, never to be seen again. The elders of the village hide indoors, all too aware of the darkness that lurks outside.
What has happened to Dowerton? The once grand Train Station was the heart of the community, but only the very brave, or the very stupid, now approach the place, while it slipsfurther into dereliction with each passing day. Adjoining the Station, is the Victorian Station Hotel. Once a haven for weary travellers and adulterous lovers, the hotel is now in ruins. Rot, decay and time are tearing the place to pieces...leaving you very little time. For you will be entering the old Hotel at Dowerton, for one last time, to learn the secret of the Dark Fall.
You must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness....Something evil, unknowable and hungry is hiding in the darkness of these old buildings. It wants your soul; to feed upon, devour and torture. Can you make the ghosts your ally so you can battle against the darkness that lurks in that long forgotten, abandoned place?
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score, to chill, alarm and horrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.