STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
-Added Spanish voices
-Improved Point and Click mode: stairs are easier to navigate and several minor bugs have been corrected.
-Improved the readability of onscreen dialog-choice fonts for resolutions below 1080p.
Greetings all. We are continuing to take your feedback into account while working hard to give you the best possible gaming experience. With this in mind, we're getting back to you today with a highly-anticipated patch that adds a Point and Click mode, so you can go through the entire game using only your mouse. A lot of you have been asking for this; now it's here. We also added a few gameplay improvements and some minor bug corrections.
- Addition of a Point and Click - "mouse only" - mode:
- now the player can click on the spot he or she wants to move to
- all interactions can now be 100% completed using the mouse
- We've corrected a visual bug where the interface wasn't displaying the right keys for using or interacting with objects. The keys are now correctly displayed.
- The cursor has been revamped to make it easier to see in all circumstances (including on white backgrounds).
- We've added a visual indication in the form of a rotation icon during the knife tutorial on 3D object manipulation.
- We've corrected a bug that occurred when the player finished the game: the music would stop during the credits and on returning to the main menu. The music now plays properly.
- We've corrected a bug in the German version of the game: in some cases, dialog was cut partway through. All of the dialog is now played to the end.
- We've corrected some of the text in the German and Spanish versions to make the translation more accurate.
- Correction of a bug that stopped some sub-titles from being displayed
- Improved framerate in the following level: Hospital
- Improved framerate in the following level: Bridge Over the River Balatom
Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
©2017 Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved. Developped by Microïds and Koalabs. Published by Anuman Interactive SA. Author and Artistic Director : Benoit Sokal. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.