Přidáno: 16. dubna 2014
A few things that I noticed in my little gaming session, which was 30 minutes or so.
- The cutscenes are just weird
- There's no waypoints on the map when you start the game, so you have no idea where you need to go to
- The camera views are horrible
- The first person (driver) is way too close to the windshield, that makes it impossible to drive and look at the mirrors at the same time
- The "cities" if you can even call them that, are just a few buildings here and there
- I don't see the point of the Warehouse thing, why can't there just be a few companies in the cities where you could just drive to and get a trailer from there?
- I went to get a trailer from Los Angeles' Warehouse but it just said "You're 2nd" after I chose a trailer and I didn't get a trailer behind my truck and I didn't get a waypoint on the map showing where the trailer would be at
- I drove to a gas station and refueled my truck, after that, the truck just completely got stuck, it didn't move at all no matter what button I pressed on the keyboard
- A "2 of 2" or "1 of 2" text in the little bar on the top of the screen, no idea what that means as there was no explanation to that
- And many, many other things.
This game is 14,99€ on Steam, definitely not worth it. Don't spend your money on this game.