Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Buy Theatre Of War
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Theatre of War developed by 1C Company (creators of the award-winning IL-2 Sturmovik series and Pacific Fighters) is a real-time tactical strategy title depicting the most significant battles of World War II during 1939-1945.
Players will command a special task force composed of different kinds of units, including tanks, APCs, field guns, mortars, various infantry regiments and will also have an opportunity to call for artillery and air support. With a focus on unit detail and combat realism, would-be generals are faced with authentic battle scenarios, taken straight from actual World War II records and maps.
- Unequalled level of realism
- Over 40 historically accurate missions
- Human Resources Management
- RPG elements: soldiers gain experience and skills, system of promotions and decorations
- Detailed Unit Micromanagement: hundreds of units including infantry regiments, tanks, artillery and aircraft from all major nations involved in WWII; all units are based on real data from military sources
- Top class character animation
- 5 campaigns Soviet, German, French and Polish
- Over 30 maps designed according to historical land maps
- Over 150 vehicles, about 200 uniform types, over 100 small-arms types
- OS: Windows XP or Vista 32 bit
- Processor: Pentium IV or Athlon 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 3 GB
- Graphics: Video card with a pixel shader support of 2.x series GeForce 5700/Radeon 9600
- Sound: Compatible with DirectX 9 and EAX 2.0 support
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
© 2010 1C Company. All rights reserved.