About the Game
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funereal chambers house the awakening mass of the Necron plague. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necron purge, and ultimately for the Necrons themselves to retire to. Over millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless again. Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races' strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective Strongholds.
- New playable races, each with individual features
- Brand new Single Player Campaign experience, playable by all seven races
- Non-linear game-play: conquer an entire planet in the way you choose
- Watch a unique, non-linear story unfold from your race's perspective
- Customize and manage a persistent army as you sweep across the planet
- Customize the appearance and abilities of your commander unit as he grows in power and influence
- Discover the dark secrets of a planet shrouded in mystery
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Dark Crusade -- Copyright © Games Workshop Limited 2006. Dawn of War, the Dawn of War logo, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and the Dawn of War: Dark Crusade logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 Device, and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Dawn of War game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All Rights Reserved. Source Code for the Dawn of War game © 2006. SEGA, Relic Entertainment and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of SEGA. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.