STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
This is release #4 in Early Access. Major changes in this version include:
* New single-player level: Outer Moons 2
* New challenge mode level: Foundry
* Added the Holo-Guide (like the Descent Guide-Bot). The first time you run
Version 0.4 the B key and Dpad-Right will be assigned to invoke the
Holo-Guide. (If those controls are already used you'll need to add the
mapping yourself.) Tap the control to invoke and search for the next goal,
(security key, reactor or exit) or hold the control down to bring up the
* Added preliminary save/load system. NOTE: This system is NOT COMPLETE and
there are many things that won't work or won't work correctly. To save,
press F8 while playing a game. To restore, press F9 from either the main
menu or the pause menu. Save/load is not available in challenge mode.
* You can now apply upgrades between single-player levels. On the briefing
screen, select the upgrade menu to spend your upgrade points.
NOTE: The upgrade system is still a work in progress. In particular, it's
too easy to skip the upgrade menu, there needs to be an upgrade summary
screen, and we'll likely be rewarding you with some upgrade points
automatically (for finishing a level or rescuing the cryotubes, for
Super Upgrade points will appear in later levels.
* Added destroyable monitors to SP levels.
* Added door switches & locked doors.
* Collision optimization. Especially benefits area with small pipes.
* Robot changes:
- Titan and Guardian move about 50% faster when trying to reach the player.
- Fixed super-fast robot movement bug.
- Robots won't instantly fire at you when they see you for the first time
or after not seeing you recently.
- Golem makes a more obvious attack sound.
* Other fixes & tweaks:
- Fixed boost upgrade not working as expected.
- Tweaked choosing of spawn location in challenge mode.
- Some doors now have different sounds.
- Stopped exploding objects (reactor, etc.) from knocking the player back
due to extreme velocities.
- Added a small firing delay after using weapon wheel to prevent exploiting.
- Powerups are not created when robot generators die due to the reactor
- The Clean Machine achievement is now possible.
Check out the following sources for more information on Overload.
Web site: http://playoverload.com.
Thanks for playing!
The Overload Team
We've just put up our third Early Access release. Highlights include a new Challenge Mode level, a new robot, and Steam achievements. And there are also a pile of smaller features and fixes. Steam should download the update automatically; you can speed it up by exiting the Steam client and restarting.
Copyright (c) 2017 Revival Productions, LLC
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.