Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game RACE 07 on Steam in order to play.
Buy GT Power Pack
About the Game
As Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear would say.. MORE POOOOOOWER!
The power pack is designed for those of you who can’t get enough horsepower under your right foot.
Three high profile exotic GT sportscars ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain.
Mid-Ohio is often named “best road course” in the US, Chayka is the first track out of former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.
Combined with the included game RACE 07, the content features:
- 14 unique car models in 12 different classes and 21 racing tracks.
- Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
- Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
- True racing regulations; as real as you want it to be.
- Contains three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world; the Pagani Zonda R, the BMW M3 GT2 and the Matech GT1
- Contains two real drivers tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista* (*Limited Support)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: : 2.5 GB free space
- Video: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128MB memory
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
- DirectX®: 9
8 of 11 people (73%) found this review helpful