The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular...
Release Date: Sep 19, 2011
Watch all 5 trailers
About the Game
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
- The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
- Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
- Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
- Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
- Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
- Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
- Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
- Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Memory: 2GB Ram
- Graphics: GeForce 7800/Radeon X1800 or higher
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive:12.5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard or onboard audio
- Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live. Click here for a list of countries/regions with service.
- Broadband internet connection required (512kbps+ recommended)
- TCP/IP Network
- ATI Radeon x1800, x1900, x1950, HD2400, HD2600, HD2900, HD3XXX Series, HD4XXX Series, HD5XXX Series, HD6XXX Series
- NVIDIA Geforce 7800, 7900, 7950, 7950Gx2, 8400, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, 9800Gx2, GeForce 210, GT220, GTS250, GTX2XX Series, GTX4XX Series, GTX5XX Series
- Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. laptops).
Supported Graphics Cards:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II x4
- Memory:4GB Ram GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive:12.5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible Soundcard or onboard audio
Recommended for DX11:
© 2011 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters. An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company.
Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
18 of 20 people (90%) found this review helpful
97 products in account
2.4 hrs on record
The main intrigue of F1 2011 was clear in advance — what of numerous shortcomings of the crude predecessor will manage to correct this time? On a choice were offered graphics (too gloomy for such glamourous sport), physics (tram), artificial intelligence of rivals (together with a cursor it was copied from DiRT and GRID not familiar with the world of "Formula One"), repetitions of races (even it is close not similar to the telepicture) and all intra game menus (annoyingly slow). Effect of freshness which last year's game (F1 2010 knocked down I was the official simulator of "Formula One" first for much years) this time any more won't work therefore as some are expressed not nice Russian партократы, "the turn of policy of real affairs" came. (This my opinion and it can not coincide with yours).
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
55 products in account
0 of 4 people (0%) found this review helpful
1 of 9 people (11%) found this review helpful
2 of 27 people (7%) found this review helpful