Přidáno: 7. září 2014
Probably The best f1 game among all the f1 games released by codemasters , here are the reasons why
- The last game in f1 to be based on racing purely, its mainly based on throttle , breaks and gears no crappy KERS and DRS (proper fights btw racers and simple controls no need to worry about kers and drs stuff focus on racing)
- The season where shumi returns from his retirement
- Apart from f1 2011 , the last second game to support dx9
- The car controls good , f1 2011 was garbage with a terrible view point and f1 2012 was too arcade control but 2010 does it good throw the car around a turn and the car turns as you expect it to do no seconds.
- Simple yet nice single player mode aka start from your team trailer , finish the race do a interview and get back.
- no online pass no crappy dlc
- great modding capability
However the game is not without its flaws
- forced 10% race in story mode , later games allow you to change this but here since its 10% doing 7 seasons is going to take a long time
- Crappy upgrades , some of them make no difference at all
- lack of information during racing , the engineer is limited to a few words , makes no sense at times.
- BUGS , there are a lot of em including faked ai times in qualifying , broken pit,ignorant ai, sector 3 time not shown etc
- GFWL :X It even fails to download the only update the game has , so in case gfwl dies or fails to update get the update from codemasters insteadhttp://www.codemasters.com/us/f12010-us/pc/downloads/
Its still worth a purchase probably the most easiest f1 game for newcomers to get into.