Silverfall is flawed for sure but has some satisfying elements for action rpg fans. Might be tricky getting it to run but is definatly worth it on sale.
- Characters are highly customizable with six races to choose from and a simple yet robust set of skill trees
- Neat morality system, align with nature or technology to access unique skills and equipment
- Lootfest with a pretty deep crafting system
- Attractve cell-shaded art
- Lots of terrain issues, getting stuck on bushes, slight inclines, etc.
- Skill hotbars are counter-intuitive but can be remapped
- No UI scaling makes text difficult to read from a distance
- The map and quest log are clunky to use
Plays Like: Torchlight / Neverwinter Nights