STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Control Craft 2 is a relatively nice combination of the action, casual, indie and strategy genres. The graphics are two-dimensional, but they are well-designed. The textures are simple but well-designed. The textures are pretty nice as well. The atmosphere varies between 27 levels, where on each level, there will be different background colors, as well as other decorative objects. The soldiers can move on both ground or fly to some bases. The audio is alright. The music is pretty nice, it suits the game. The gameplay is basically: capture all the bases. You must send soldiers to every base and capture each one of them. Be careful though, you need some strategy, or you are very likely to be defeated. You lose the level when you lose all your bases. Throughout the levels, you will notice that the difficulty will change randomly. That’s a pretty big disadvantage. But, the good part is: obstacles will make the gameplay even more challenging. The user-interface is relatively nice, there’s nothing special about it. It’s pretty well-designed. The controls are all done by the left click of the mouse. They are very simple, but yet well-chosen. The engines are alright, I haven’t met any bugs, crashes, screen freezes or frame drops. The mechanics are pretty good everywhere, even though they could move a little faster. A game-speeder option wouldn’t be a bad feature neither. Overall, it’s a pretty fun and challenging game, with pretty nice graphics and many levels to combat.
- Relatively nice 2D graphics
- Pretty nice soundtrack
- Pretty fun and challenging gameplay
- 27 levels to combat + some of them have bosses
- The ability to upgrade your units
- Some obstacles make this game even more challenging
- Steam trading cards available
- Achievements would make this game better
- A game-speeder would be a good feature, especially for easy levels
- A level editor would be a great feature
- The sounds made from the bases are bugged. Even if the base has 0 soldiers in it, it still makes the sounds of attacking soldiers. Basically, that’s likely a bug which should be fixed.
- The sounds made from the soldiers are repetitive and annoying
- The difficulty is very unstable, this could be easily improved by making harder and harder on-going levels, instead of completely random levels
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.