STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Patch 1.3 has the following updates:
- Added Xbox Controller Support
- Added Oculus Headset and Controller Support
- Added Interior Baeliog Experience to Quarpedia
- Improvement to limiting teleportable positions
- Selecting Lorn Hill now takes you directly to the scene
- Always reset view when loading new level
- Added audio to notify player of new Lorn Letter
- Improved UI visuals (Arrow for selection works better)
- Save files now store volume settings and floor height
- Fixed glitch where player could load a mission further than they had unlocked
- Added audio to SplashScreen
- Balanced some audio
- Prevented player from shrinking while upgrading a base building as that broke the chalkboard
- Fixed Quarpedia stats sometimes not displaying correct values
- Fixed text saying "Table Height" when it should be "Floor Height"
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.