Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Victoria II on Steam in order to play.
Buy Victoria II : A House Divided
Packages that include this game
Buy Victoria DLC Bundle
Includes 9 items: Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: A House Divided, Victoria II: A House Divided - American Civil War Spritepack, Victoria II: Heart of Darkness, Victoria II: Songs of the Civil War, Victoria II: German Unit Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Engineer Unit
Buy Victoria Collection
Includes 11 items: Victoria II, Victoria I Complete, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: A House Divided, Victoria II: A House Divided - American Civil War Spritepack, Victoria II: Heart of Darkness, Victoria II: Songs of the Civil War, Victoria II: German Unit Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Engineer Unit
“If you own Victoria II, you would have to be crazy to not want to pick up this expansion. If you don't have Victoria II, now would be a good time to start playing it.”
8/10 – Destructoid
After purchase of A House Divided expansion, the Old Victoria interface will no longer work.
About the GameThe first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- New starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- A new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
- Improved interface, with more information easily available and improving gameplay
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Available HDD Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
- Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer
Powered by Clausewitz 1.5
More like this