Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century. Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding...
Release Date: Aug 30, 2010
View all 13 screenshots
Buy Victoria II
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Packages that include this game
Buy Victoria Collection
Includes 11 items: Victoria II, Victoria I Complete, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: A House Divided, Victoria II: A House Divided - American Civil War Spritepack, Victoria II: Heart of Darkness, Victoria II: Songs of the Civil War, Victoria II: German Unit Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Engineer Unit
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Downloadable Content For This Game
“This is a wonderfully deep game, and its sandbox nature is much more open than Hearts of Iron III was and so it's much more enjoyable at the beginning.”
8,5/10 – Strategy Informer
“Victoria II incorporates challenging strategy and sim elements with enough flexibility to satisfy any weasel-beating gaming goof.”
4,3/5 – CheatCodeCentral
“Saying that it stands head-and-shoulders above all of the scant competition for grand-strategy kingship almost goes without saying.”
9,5/10 – CPUGamer
About the GameCarefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation, political reforms, military conquest, and colonization.
Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.
- Deep engrossing political simulation with dozens of different governments.
- Detailed economy with over fifty different types of goods and various production factories.
- Over 200 different countries can be played, during the era stretching from 1835 to the onset of WWII.
- Advanced Technological system with thousands of inventions to discover.
- Improved graphics and interface, as well as multiplayer support.
- A streamlined interface makes the game easily accessible.
- Automation of various tasks including, trade and population promotion.
- Advanced spheres of influences system, where the great powers battle over the control of the world.
- Cottage production simulating pre-industrial economies.
- Gunboat Diplomacy, no need for negotiating as a fleet outside a port may be a more persuasive argument.
- Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through the history.
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Available HDD Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
- Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer
Powered by Clausewitz 1.0
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.