What do you get when you combine Half-Life, Fallout and Bioshock? Singularity!
Even if you only liked one of those games, you will most definitely enjoy this.
Singularity might look like a jump scare fest. Not to worry, it plays and and feels more Sci-fi than Horror.
A Few Features include:
* Heavy on gameplay.
* Light on "cinematic experiences."
* Upgradable Character and Time Manipulation Abilities.
* Around 10 hours to complete the game.
* Highly optimized - It runs REALLY well.
* Creepy Enemies.
* TONS of secrets, lore and currency to collect.
* 2 weapon load-out.***
***All weapons are upgradable and plenty of opportunity to play with what you prefer.
Asking $30 for this title is a bit too steep.
You might have to wait a while for the game to go on sale...
I waited over a year for it to go 75% off.
Check Amazon or Greenman Gaming for a better deal.