DogFighter is a fast paced, arcade aerial combat game with arena style gameplay values. Players can compete against up to 15 opponents in 4 multiplayer modes, or go solo in 7 single player game modes, using beefed up biplanes sporting over 20 different offensive and defensive weapons... ... and that’s just the start.
View all 13 screenshots
Watch all 4 trailers
Buy DogFighter - Four Pack
Includes four copies of Dogfighter - Send extra copies to your friends.
About the GameDogFighter is a fast paced, arcade aerial combat game with arena style gameplay values. Players can compete against up to 15 opponents in 4 multiplayer modes, or go solo in 7 single player game modes, using beefed up biplanes sporting over 20 different offensive and defensive weapons...
... and that’s just the start.
Since its launch in June, DogFighter has been updated on numerous occasions and has delivered on the promises made to our community. As well as the usual bug fixes and polish we have introduced...
- Joystick Support
- The DogFighter Demo
- Dedicated Servers
- Weapon and Control completely rebalanced
- A new map, new co-op game mode “Wolf Pack” and the new craft; The Mongoose.
- Configurable Xbox Controller Support
Get in the skies and deal lead death to your enemy using a state-of-the-art flight model that gives players unprecedented command of DogFighter’s craft. Complete control of the craft, combined with easily executed advanced manoeuvres such as the Barrel Roll, give DogFighter players the tools they need to master the skies.
With environments built to both slay and save you, the environments in DogFighter offer the player a more interactive experience than is usual for the genre. Players can enjoy piloting their craft down mining tunnels, through pyramids and active volcanoes, in environments designed to deliver a more varied, more interactive gaming experience. Fly low, fly fast!
- Take to the skies against up to 15 players in classic multiplayer game modes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the flag flag as well as the all new Wolf Pack Co-Op game mode.
- Use several advanced server options to enable variations on the normal game modes by including the likes of Insta-Gib, Turbo Mode and Black Death.
- "Easy-to-fly" flight model with the controls you need to execute advanced manoeuvres such as Barrel Roll and Immelmann Turn.
- Beautifully created environments that are as much a player in the game as the people piloting the craft.
- With 8 unique craft and over 20 different weapons and defensive measures, DogFighter caters to all game play styles.
- Online leaderboards and friend tracking.
- Steam Cloud supported.
- Includes Steam Achievements.
Updates so far:
- Joystick Support
- DogFighter Demo
- Dedicated Servers
- New Map: The Old Gods
- New Craft: Mongoose
- Added: Tutorial Mode
- Added Game Modes: Lone Wolf and Wolf Pack
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or more), Windows Vista (SP1 or more), Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB System RAM for Win XP, 2 GB for Vista/Windows 7
- Graphics: 256MB DirectX® 9.0c compliant supporting Pixel Shader 2.0 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c (latest)
- Hard Drive: 600MB or greater
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card
- Other Requirements:
© 2007-2010 Dark Water Studios Ltd,. DogFighter © Developed by Dark Water Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Made in Northern Ireland with the assistance of Northern Ireland Screen. Instinct Studio by Instinct Technology Ltd used under license. FMOD Sound System used under license, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2010. PhysX© by NVIDIA used under license. Scaleform GFX by Scaleform Corporation used under license. All products and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity, and any such similarities are purely coincidental.
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
0 of 1 people (0%) found this review helpful
1 of 4 people (25%) found this review helpful
221 products in account
0.7 hrs on record
Control problems! This game is "casual" aerial combat game that has way too tight hitbox and learning curve to really be "arcade". It kills basically all the fun to see you die over and over without any chance of killing enemies that move way too fast and that you simply can't hit without prior flight simulator experience. I don't recommend this game for anybody except maybe flight simulator elites who have lost their mind and want to play something very casual
0 of 2 people (0%) found this review helpful
2 of 7 people (29%) found this review helpful