Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Gratuitous Space Battles on Steam in order to play.
Buy Gratuitous Space Battles: Galactic Conquest
Packages that include this game
Buy Gratuitous Space Battles - Complete Pack
Includes 6 items: Gratuitous Space Battles, Gratuitous Space Battles: The Tribe, Gratuitous Space Battles: The Order, Gratuitous Space Battles: The Swarm, Gratuitous Space Battles: The Nomads, Gratuitous Space Battles: Galactic Conquest
About the Game
There will be a time for peace in the galaxy, where life-forms can skip through the fields and read poetry, unworried by the threat of war, but this is not that time. There will be a time for song, time for cakes, time for long afternoon strolls, but this is not that time. There will be time for love, time for joy, time for writing that novel you know you have in you somewhere, but this is still not that time.
This is a time for war. Huge war, galaxy-spanning war, where the cries for mercy from the citizens of captured worlds will reverberate around the bridge of your flagship. A time for honor, for glory, for huge profits for people in the defense industry. This is a time for galactic conquest.
- Mid-battle fleet-wide 'retreat' option
- Post-battle repairs
- You can scrap ships to reclaim the crew and a part of the construction cost
- Shipyards, in 3 different sizes
- Factories produce cash, academies produce crew
- Repair yards fix your ships after battle
- Enemy ships can be captured once victory is declared
- Loyalty and threat levels modelled for each of your worlds
- Attack and move fleets between systems only through established hyperspace wormholes
- Three difficulty settings, to suit all levels of player
- New campaign-specific manual to instruct would-be galactic conquerors
- New campaign music
- 'Massively singleplayer' feature pits you against fleets designed by other players
- Lots of new background graphics and planets to fight over
- Spatial anomalies force you to fight some battles in adverse conditions, or with limited ship choices
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: 3D Card with 128MB video memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB
- Sound: Any
Mac System Requirements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 32MB video card
- Hard Drive: 75 MB
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.