Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Constant sensation of ultimate speed is the players companion throughout the game. Lightning-fast reflexes and tactical skills are what stands between victory and defeat. Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
Release Date: Nov 30, 2010
View all 10 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the Game
Constant sensation of ultimate speed is the players companion throughout the game. Lightning-fast reflexes and tactical skills are what stands between victory and defeat.
Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
Extreme track design with breathtaking vistas - learning the inside-outs of their topography will be an advantage in the race for #1.
Steer your vehicle mid air allowing for full control over your ride. Shortening or lengthening your jumps, changing angles can make or break your lap time.
Assemble your own vehicles from a wide selection of parts and components. Adjust their parameters to best suit your playing style and personalize the looks, making it unique and truly your own.
- Different classes compete simultaneously on the same track
- Unique original soundtrack that brings across the vibe of the game, from members renowned bands such as Deftones, Fear Factory, Hatebreed or Static X, created specifically for nail'd
- 14 unforgettable tracks in 4 exciting locations
- OS: Windows XP (with SP3)or Windows Vista (with SP1)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 10.0® compliant video card or DirectX 9.0c® compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or greater
- Hard Drive: 4GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card