Om detta spel
Children jump right into a drawing adventure with friendly animals that are ready to play and help them learn to read! Using Living Ink™ – Sabi’s unique drawing recognition system - kid's drawings become one-of-a kind interactive objects that form the centerpiece of the game's action.
Crafted especially for early-readers, the game play is designed to provide a new way for children to practice reading and creative problem solving skills. New methods to engage children in learning, discovered during a multi-year research project conducted by Microsoft Corporation, are fused into the game's design, yielding a unique experience that enhances self-confidence and encourages fun and learning. The game provides a totally unique experience every time it is played. Since the environment is created through each player's personal drawings, the possibilities are as endless and fantastic as your child's imagination.
- Five zoo themed playsets packed with fun Star Challenges players solve with the help of their animal companion – a lion, monkey, elephant, turtle, or polar bear.
- Living Ink – Sabi’s unique drawing recognition system – turns the player’s drawings into one-of-a kind interactive objects that form the centerpiece of the game's action.
- A new approach to developing the literacy of early readers.
- Timed Visitors Challenges. Player's unlock these special challenges by attracting more visitors to a particular exhibit as they win their Star Challenges.
- Unique experience every time ItzaZoo is played.