The pros and cons of Deathmatch Classic:
- An early game in the Half-Life series, before Half-Life Deathmatch: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.
- If you listen to the song Ragga Bomb by Skrillex, you will run in circles killing every player on the server.
- It's a classic/original Valve game, like Ricochet and Counter-Strike.
- VALVE DEVELOPED AND RELEASED IT
- If you play this game, it means you're really skilled because hardly any people ever play this and the weapons are hard to use.
- The weapons are on the bottom of the screen and not to the side like most FPS games.
- All maps look the same.
- Only a couple of weapons are usefull.
- Runs on GoldSrc. I'm not a hater, i'm just saying that in my opinion Source Engine is better than GoldSrc.
- Only 1 server I know of is still up.