Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Coniclysm is an abstract third person shooter where the player assumes the role of an intelligence adapting for survival in a strange new universe.Key Features This isn’t your typical shooter--you will need much more than quick reflexes! Explore the strange universe where everything has a purpose.
Release Date: Mar 26, 2010
Watch HD video
About the GameConiclysm is an abstract third person shooter where the player assumes the role of an intelligence adapting for survival in a strange new universe.
- This isn’t your typical shooter--you will need much more than quick reflexes!
- Explore the strange universe where everything has a purpose. Unlock its mysteries and use your knowledge to your advantage!
- Steal abilities from your enemies and use them back at them! Absorb and level up each ability to get closer to universal domination!
- Brutally hardcore gameplay! Not for the faint of heart... we're really not kidding!
- Competitive single player. Can you take over the universe from the previous master? Compare your statistics to others on the online leaderboards!
- Vibrant out-of-this-world graphics.
- Featuring Miguel Kertsman’s Time What’s Time orchestra-meets-electronica album!
(Point of clarity: Coniclysm Achievements are not Steam Achievements. They are a way to diversify play-throughs, giving another way to compare players on the leaderboards! We're sorry for the confusion!)
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Graphics: Video card must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher
- Sound: On-board sound card
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
More like this
3 of 6 people (50%) found this review helpful
3 of 9 people (33%) found this review helpful
10 of 26 people (38%) found this review helpful