1 March 2014
For those who didn't read the forum and missed what the latest 2 updates were about, here is the update info for version 1.00.1003 (visible on the loading screen at the bottom left)
• Added new barricade map: The Field
• Added 15 new achievements: Vaporized, Messy, Immolation, Planting Seeds, Fire Fighter, Extinguisher, Team Trainer, Team Recruit, Team Soldier, Team Elite, Team Red, Boss Eraser, Boss Eliminator, Boss Eradicator and Boss Obliterator
• Added map previews and navigation. You can scroll through and start any maps simply by clicking on the map preview images
• Added powerup/pickup highlight glow. This makes it much easier to see where they are located
• Added transparency for overhanging parts of the map. Lamps, beams, parts of a bridge, etc. will no longer obstruct your view
• Increased detail of the player class models
• Added a default Auto Perk list (containing 10 perks) for new players who enable Auto Perk Mode before adding any perks to their list
• Increased camera height for better overview of the arena
• Improved readability of the perk selection popup
• Added saving scores on client when host disconnects
• Reduced the time the 'Level Up' popup displays, some players thought it was visible for too long
23 January 2014
Well after being flooded with requests to add Nation Red Steam trading cards (thanks for the pms, emails as well!), I have created a set of cards, wallpapers, badges, and emoticons, which yesterday I sent to Valve for approval.
After making some small changes they have set the cards live on Steam a few hours ago :)
There are 7 cards, 6 badges (1 foil), 5 wallpapers and 5 emoticons.
Hope you enjoy them!