Stand-Alone version, The Guild II or any of its add-ons are not required to play this game.
Today we are releasing a new patch for Guild 2 Renaissance which includes tons of fixes, remastered music tracks, guest appearance by the German medieval band "Versengold" and a modlauncher for comfortable switching between mods.
To access the patch on Steam please do the following:
To access the beta please do the following:
Follow this guide http://ds.nordicgames.at/SteamBetaBranchGuide.jpg
Under Step 1 select of course the "The Guild II Renaissance" Application
You dont need a password :)
The branch for Step 6 is named patch_4.20
*** Fixed Bugs ***
- Bank: offering, taking and payback of credits optimized
(thanks to Kinver and Fajeth)
- AI of the hospital was reworked (thanks to Kinver and Fajeth)
- Some chairs in the conference room of the city hall were not
- Pathfinding of the sims optimized
- The Calenberg map is now assigned to Germany
- Pub: "Assign to dance", "Assign to salacious services" and
"Assign to >thief's service<" have been optimized
(thanks to Kinver)
- "Curse a Building" at the cemetery is now functional
(thanks to Kinver)
- Orchardist: bugfixes within the ai
- Bugfixes and reworks within all maps; amongst other things like
optimizations for pathfinding and missing ressources
- Bugfixes with the titles Count, Marquess, Prince and
Imperial Prince (thanks to McCoy!)
- The usage of perfume, jewellry and clothing had no effect
(thanks to M.C.)
- The measure "Sit" in tavern and pub is now functional as provided
(thanks to DarkLiz)
- It occured that the gravedigger of the local graveyard was not
located near to the grave. Burial sequences were started in the
middle of the map
- Bugfixes for pathfinding and interaction of the ai with the
measures "Spend the night together", "Sweet-talk someone",
"Take a bath" and "Ask to dance"
- Bugfix with the event of war
- Bugfix of an error in the waiting hall of the hospital, which
caused from time to time that the patients were not treated
- The AI now uses "Paralysis Poison", "Black Widow Poison",
- Upgrading buildings now correctly spawns a scaffold.
- "Press Protection Money" by AI optimized
- Fixed an AI-error with the use of alderman's chain
- Fixed a bug with the gaining of guild fame for the AI
- Especially during advanced games errors with diseases of AI sims
- In the bankhouse, during pickpocketing and during "thief's service"
an error with the payment/pickpocket could occur.
- Fixed an AI-error with buying the raw-material-boxes from the
- Fixed some bugs in the logic of trials
- In the case of divorce an error could occur when the newly divorced
partner tried to leave the residence.
- Fixed a bug with the repair-measure
- Fixed a bug with repairing carts
- Fixed a bug with "smuggling alcohol" in the divehouse. Additionally
new feedbacks have been added.
- After year 1600 a bug with the towncrier occured
- Pathfinding of ambient sims (animals/ mule driver) have been
- fixed a bug with the visual feedback of favor gains during social
- Certain waypoints in the indoor of the monastery and hospital were
- Fixed a bug with the blackboard; sims no longer laugh about
pamphlets against themselves.
- Fixed a bug with repairing the pirateship and fishing boat.
- During the measure "assign to thief's service" (divehouse) the
cocotte forgot her workingplace after a success and/or with the
beginning of the next round
- Fixed a bug with the assigning to buildings/ residences
- The measure "Sit down" in the country estate was broken
- At the end of a feast a bug could occur
- Under certain circumstances a heavy bug could occur to AI sims and
to the miller, which cancelled all current actions
- Fixed a bug with the title "Imperial Prince"
- An error occured if you tried to aquire a new title while you
already had the highest possible title
- Fixed an AI error with sowing fields and meadows
- Fixed an exploit in the tavern: taking a bath/dance/bewitch only
gives money to the owner if he doesn't use these measures himself.
- Upgrading a building no longer interrupts the current measure of
- Patients which can't be treated because of the lack of money will
not try to attend the doctor over and over again
- If the AI tries to buy a certain item because of their consume need
won't spam the measure anymore, if the needed good is not available
(multiple favor loss)
- At several situations and measures, the sims didn't use weapons
- Hospital: bedridden patients do not block the beds, when they have
been already treated.
- The ai was able to send out their minor children to hijack their
- When changing the diplomatic status between two dynasties the favor
is now set correct
- The measure "Welcome a dignitary" was available in opponent
- Thieves are not able to burgle abandoned buildings
- The measure "Order sales ban" is now functional as provided
(thanks to Fajeth)
- With the direct hiring of an employee an error occured which
avoided that the sicknesses of the character were cured and that
the bonusses for some of the building upgrades for the character
- After the start of the next round the measure "Quacksalver" was
not executed correctly - both for players and for ai
- Gravedigger: due to a number of bugs the ai was unable to manage
- A bug with the measures "hush money" and "protectorate" was
corrected: the mercenary was unable to find all thieves, robbers and
- When a building was built in the surrounding of a city it could
happen, that passing characters and carts stuck and spin around
until the savegame was reloaded. We were able to solve that problem
with a workaround.
- The usage of "Spindle of the Sleeping Beauty" had no effect
- Sermons could be interrupted through different measures. The
audience left the church and the priest restarted the sermon without
- AI characters sometimes stuck in front of a church which had no
owner - the reason was a bug in the needs-system
- Sometimes characters left the conference hall while a council
meeting or a court was held
- If the player has watched a council meeting without having a
character in the room, it could happen that you got access to the
council meeting action bar; this bar still appear, but only for a
- One received double experience points for using the measure
- The mercenary ai made wrong decisions regarding the measure
- Bugs with leading of own businesses fixed: the employees of patrons,
artisans and rogues receive a productivity bonus from their
employers skill "handycraft"; employees of scholars receive a
productivity bonus from their employers skill "secret knowledge"
... and many more ...
*** Features & Content ***
- The Band Versengold plays in taverns and divehouses and thus raises
the income of the owner and the buildings attractivity
- Own taverns and divehouses get the measure "arrange concert", with
which the player can offer a fee to the band Versengold if they play
in the establishment
- Bored women (married and single) can become groupies of Versengold
with a certain possibility
- AI sims will cheer during concerts
- The player character can also party with the measure "Eat & Drink"
- New object and animation added: Violin
- The old tutorial of Guild 2 has been ported to the game
- The city treasury is now simulated. The office incomes, payment for
worker huts and unoccupied buildings and residences, aswell as the
cost for war are now paid by the city treasury. Also to level up t
Patch 4.17b Changelog
- Changed AI-money saving behaviour. This has a massive influence on gaming and difficulty!
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to not buy any title higher than Citizen
- Fixed the OoS occuring in different situations like taking a bath
- AI aggression level slightly increased
- Chances for plague increased slightly on higher difficulty level
- Languages French, Italian and Spanish added
- Slightly changed moneylending system
- Changed AI behaviour: AI should try to save money for specific goals
- Fixed a bug with the new YPR-modes in startmenu
- Changed the market behaviour
- Bugfix for political actions in MP
- Bugfix for changing building names in MP
- Raw material deliveries fixed
- Changing building names is now possible
- It's now possible to choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 years per round. The setting will also be saved when you restart the game.
- Fixed the bug with the additional stock slots at the crypt and the bankhouse
- AI now buys windmills and orchards on all maps
- Fixed the missing icon when demanding ransoms
- Added the one-year-per-round-option for MP also
- Sick people don't visit hospitals that can't cure their illness because the building level is too low anymore
- AI patients leave the hospital after not being treated for 3 hours
- AI patients sit down if a place on a bank gets free
- Reworked the medicus script a bit more
- Cutscenes for trials and office-sessions now start automatically if the camera is in the room
- AI Characters are no longer beamed into the townhall if they don't manage to attend a trial in time
- New measure for listing all buildings for sale added to the townhall
- Medicus AI reacts on amount of sick people and produces the needed medicine
- Chances for plague decreased again in early game
- Fixed the fame exploit when buying a nobility title
- Allied worker don't join fights anymore
- Sermons bring XP now
- Combs/Wooden pins/Fittings problem solved
- Combs can be produced in the high-level joinery
- Mill doesn't stop production when resources are low
- Mushrooms are also available in Vienna now
- Stonelilies are also available in Transylvania now
- KI-Sparverhalten verändert. Hat massiven Einfluss auf den Schwierigkeitsgrad
- Bug gefixt, durch den die KI keine Titel über dem Bürger kaufte teilweise
- OoS im MP bei diversen Aktionen wie gemeinsames Bad nehmen gefixt
- KI-Aggressionslevel leicht erhöht
- Chance für Pest auf höherem Schwierigkeitslevel leicht erhöht
- Sprachen Französisch, Italienisch und Spanisch hinzugefügt
- Leichte Anpassungen am Kredit-System
- Verändertes KI-Verhalten: Die KI spart nun auf bestimmte Ziele hin (Gebäudekauf, Upgrade und Titel)
- Bugfix für das Problem mit den neuen JpR-Modi im Startmenü
- Markt-Verhalten überarbeitet
- Bugfix für dynastiepolitische Aktionen im MP
- Bugfix für Gebäudenamensänderungen im MP
- Bugfix für Rohstofflieferungen im Gildenhaus
- Änderung von Gebäudenamen nun möglich funktioniert, allerdings wird im MP der neue Name nicht bei den anderen Spielern angezeigt.
- Einstellung von Jahren pro Runde auf 1,2,3 und 4 geändert. Einstellung wird gespeichert funktioniert, aber es kann Probleme im Menü nach einem Neustart geben.
- Beim Friedhof und bei der Bank gab es durch Gebäudeerweiterungen zuviele Lagerplätze. Die überschüssigen Lagerplätze wurden entfernt.
- KI kauft jetzt Windmühlen und Obstgärten auf allen Karten
- Problem mit Icon bei Lösegeld forderung behoben
- Ein Jahr pro Runde auch im MP
- Patienten besuchen keine Krankenhäuser mehr, die ihre Krankheit gar nicht heilen können, da die Gebäudestufe zu niedrig ist.
- KI-Patienten verlassen das Krankenhaus, wenn sie 3h lang nicht behandelt wurden, aber Patienten kommen zu schnell wieder
- KI-Patienten setzen sich hin, sobald ein Platz frei wird
- Behandlungsscript des Medicus weiter überarbeitet getestet, ist aber noch nicht optimal
- Gerichts- und Amtsverhandlungen gehen jetzt beim Start automatisch in die Cutscene
- KI-Spieler werden bei Gerichtsverhandlungen nicht mehr ins Rathaus gebeamt
- Measure zur Auflistung von zum Verkauf stehender Gebäude für das Rathaus hinzugefügt
- Medicus-KI reagiert auf Krankheitsaufkommen und produziert benötigte Medizin
- Wahrscheinlichkeit und Ansteckungsgefahr der Pest im frühen Spiel weiter reduziert
- Bug bei Titelkauf behoben, der unabhängig vom Kauf den Reichsruf erhöhte.
- Alliierte Arbeiter greifen nicht mehr in Kämpfe ein
- Das Abhalten von Messen bringt jetzt auch XP
- Kamm/Holzzapfen/Beschläge-Problem gefixt
- Kämme sind nun in der Kunsttischlerei auch tatsächlich herstellbar
- Produktion in Mühle bricht nicht mehr ab, wenn wenig Rohstoffe vorhanden sind
- Pilze sind nun auch in Wien abbaubar
- Steinlilien sind nun auch in Siebenbürgen abbaubar
For centuries Europe has been dominated by the church and nobility. On the shoulders of ordinary people the servants of god and the noble families justified their power and wealth. This was the incontrovertible, divine world order. A truly dark era…
In the 14th Century the world order is beginning to transform itself. Due to trade and commerce an increasing middle class obtains more and more power and wealth. Entire towns purchase their freedom and more privileges from the nobility. Reading and writing is no longer the domain of the nobility and the clergy and the invention of printing information may eventually be spread everywhere. This is the beginning of the renaissance...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.