- Great looking game compared to other MMOs.
- Mechanics are solid, though it is action bar/button mashing, which may turn off more action oriented players.
- LOTS of content. Zone events, world events, dungeons, chronicles, raids, PvP (if you like that), instant adventures, etc etc.
- One of the better housing systems
- Really good F2P model, with pretty much all content being free aside from things like bag space, some of the souls etc.
- Can be a really casual or hard core game. It's pretty flexible in that regard.
- Soul system is one of the better "talent" systems in MMOs.
- The lore could use some work. It's got the GW2 problem in that the lore is there, just horribly horribly presented, which is sad because it has some pretty cool ideas and concepts.
- The shop is sometimes overpriced, and they do sell gear in the shop (albiet incredibly overpriced) which may turn off some people. Also they introduce new "lockboxes" all the time which I personally consider a lame version of gambling.
- The reputation system is horrible. Almost as bad as WoWs.
- The daily system the reputations are tied to get boring VERY fast, however if you want the best enchants for some slots, you need to do it.
- If you're a lore junkie, a lot of the world is unfinished. Stories and zones. You'll get disappointed staring at grey blobs on the map that sound cool, but just don't exist, or finishing a story quest chain with far more questions than answers.
It makes the world feel unfinished.
- The subscription fee is no where near woth paying for. You get some boosters and a weekly gift, along with a discount. It's pretty worthless. If you want to support the game just spend $5 to $15 a month on credits and get something worthwhile.
- Because tanking in this game is so unappealing like so many other MMOs, the old problem of tank shortages comes up a lot. It may be a turn off to some people who like to do dungeons.
In the end I would recommend the game. I consider it one of the best MMOs out right now. Definitely one of the best F2P ones.
Публикувани: 25 ноември 2013