Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
GangWars is a massive expansion for the Free-to-Play Online Shooter CrimeCraft. GangWars revamps the experience for new users while also adding exciting end game content for veteran players. GangWars is set in the bloody aftermath of the Bleedout Campaign and the destruction of the Scorpion Chamber, the governing body of Sunrise City.
Release Date: Aug 25, 2009
Watch all 4 trailers
Play CrimeCraft: GangWars
Free to Play
Recent updates View all (5)
March 2nd, 2014
Greetings, citizens of Sunrise!
We are pleased to announce that double rewards are back!
All players will benefit from bonus game rates:
2х loot drop chance;
2х tournament rewards;
-20% discounts on Black Market.
Event starts: Wednesday, February 26 (already started).
Event ends: Monday, March 3 at 10:00 CET (03:00 am EST).
February 21st, 2014
- Now players can play in both US and EU datacenter when in a combat. There is an additional tab in the Battle menu called Regions. In this tab players can specify in which region do they want to play PvE and random PvP matches. Players can choose one region or both regions.
- First two tournaments always happen on EU server and second two tournaments on US server.
- Gang members can select a region for Territory Wars for territories under their control.
- Now players can "recalculate" their items enhancement bonuses if they aren't happy with the current bonuses. To do this players need to visit Enhancement operator and use the new "Randomize" option.
- Players can put detach an enhancement from an item onto the Enhancement Card: Upgrade. Later players can attach an enhancement from the Enhancement Card onto another item. Such an action destroy the card.
- Players can transfer enhancement only between items of the same rarity and only between items of the same category.
- Attaching an enhancement randomly recalculates the enhancement bonuses based on the enhancement level.
- Chemists can visit the Bronze Coin shop and find the craft recipe to create the Enhancement Card: Upgrade item. Also players can find the card on the Black Market.
- Added lottery tickets that gives a chance winning 5th ranks of abilities. New lottery items can be found in the "Abilities" section under the "Lottery" category on the Black Market.
COMBAT AND BALANCE
- Removed all limitations that block player from equipping some combinations of abilities in a profile.
- Changed the formula of how splash damage is reduced with the distance. Now players will get about two times less damage from remote explosions. The maximum splash radius for splash weapons and abilities and their damage from close explosions remain the same though.
- C4, Knife Fighting Technique, EMP Grenade, , JHP Rounds, Preparation, Last Dash, Grenade Turret and Active Tracking System abilities rebalanced.
- Now flags are automatically returned to bases at the start of Sudden Death in Snatch and Grab game mode.
- Fixed the bug when a player was respawned with 80% of resistances after a warm-up.
- Fixed the bug that boosts which reduce non-splash damage (like Climax) didn't reduce it if using such a boost when a splash weapon is equipped and then switching to non-splash weapon.
- Fixed the bug that the NBR Grenade cloud lasted less than it should.
- Fixed the bug that the Adrenaline Auto-Injector effect disappeared after changing weapon.
- Fixed the bug that the Adrenaline Auto-Injector increased splash weapons damage.
- Fixed the bug that the Explosion Dampening Field ability AUG effectively increased the field radius by 8% only.
- Added craft recipes to craft primary Tarot Cards. They can be found in the Bronze Coins shop. Players need Essence of Ego to craft those cards.
- Added some new transmutation recipes. Now players can find a transmutation recipe that let him winning rank 5 abilities.
“This is a well-crafted and gorgeous looking online shooter with MMORPG aspects.”
“The variety and challenge of the PvP is satisfying.”
“Having almost no limitations, the system allows you to transform your character into a killing machine perfectly matched to your own personal play style.”
“The maps are excellent and the weapons are massively diverse due to a ton of customization options.”
“Perhaps the best part of CrimeCraft's PvP system is how skill-based it is, rather than simply relying on character level and gear quality.”
Steam Exclusive Offer
Unlock the ‘Key to the City’ achievement in CrimeCraft GangWars to unlock the Bolt Action Blitzer in Team Fortress 2.
Take a knee, boys. Now, any helmet will protect your head when you’re wearing it – but what about when you’re NOT? The Bolt Action Blitzer solves that problem by securing it to your skull with three one-and-a-quarter-inch coarse-thread galvanized crown bolts. Make sure it’s in your favorite color, ‘cause you WILL be buried in it.
About the GameGangWars is a massive expansion for the Free-to-Play Online Shooter CrimeCraft. GangWars revamps the experience for new users while also adding exciting end game content for veteran players.
GangWars is set in the bloody aftermath of the Bleedout Campaign and the destruction of the Scorpion Chamber, the governing body of Sunrise City. Gangs now fight for control of the city. Build a gang and establish "street cred" for your crew based on individual and team achievements. Go to war against your opponents using a diverse arsenal of weapons, abilities and boosts. Capture all 20 unique combat zones and own it all, generating cash, bonuses and loot for your gang's dominance.
- Territory Wars: Join a gang and fight for control of 20 combat zones, 3 social districts, and ultimately Sunrise City itself! Rule the streets with your gang’s logo displayed throughout and receive valuable spoils.
- Quickplay: Access CrimeCraft's combat, character customization, equipment shops and social features in an easy to use interface that lets you shortcut the time consuming in-depth RPG gameplay. Players can switch between the streamlined Quickplay experience and the fully featured Sunrise City with the click of a button.
- Class Profiles: Experience immediate and intense combat action using over 20 distinct profiles, each providing all necessary equipment including weapons, clothing, ammo, boosts, abilities and AUGs.
- Unique Game Mode: Core Annihilation is an epic game mode that blends PvP and PvE combat. Players cooperate with AI controlled soldiers to destroy an opponent's core while protecting their own.
- New Turf: La'Famiglia Compound, a 6-16 player combat zone, is the epitome of lavish luxury and criminal greed... a mansion every gang dreams of controlling.
- Online Shooter: CrimeCraft takes the best persistent world RPG features (thousands of players, guilds, PvE and PvP Combat, missions, loot, crafting, trading) and combines them with the action and skill based gameplay of a shooter.
- Frequent Updates: Huge content updates have previously added: gripping storyline, animated cut scenes by comic book all stars, episodic PvE campaign, player controlled nightclubs, tournaments (daily, weekly and monthly) as well as additional maps, gamemodes, weapons, and skills. New items are added bi-weekly.
- Free to Play: Play as long as you want for free.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Intel Single Core 1.6 ghz
- Memory: 1Gb
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb
- Video Card: GeForce 7600 class/ATI Radeon X1600
- DirectX®: 9c
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 1.6 ghz
- Memory: 2Gb
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb
- Video Card: GeForce 9600 class/ATI Radeon 38xx
- DirectX®: 9c
More like this
77 of 114 people (68%) found this review helpful
49 products in account
78.6 hrs on record
this game will take your money and you get to win win win. pretty ♥♥♥♥ing stupid game. the community is pretty much comprised of bronies and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s who tell everyone how leet they are and how gay you are. dont join this game if your actually a decent person
40 of 57 people (70%) found this review helpful
314 products in account
2.4 hrs on record
This game was a lot of fun, 5-6 years ago. Now it's dead. Still some players on but nothing to fancy. The game has a nice RPG element with a new First Person mode; although I still prefer the original 3rd person mode, you can switch between them anytime. The game has some decent crafting also and some pve/pvp elements. If you enjoy PVP oriented games then this one is worth checking out; although don't expect much from the community.
11 of 15 people (73%) found this review helpful
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
41 products in account
28 of 50 people (56%) found this review helpful