* The game is unique, with its own idea of the puzzle genre, using a cube to roll around and navigate a constantly changing, atmospheric world.
* The music is great, and is one of the main elements to the game that will cause you to have random nostalgiac dance sessions.
* As the price is considerably low at 7.99 US Dollars, I would reccomend to wait for a sale, as I have seen two 90% off sales within `30 days.
* Can be played as casually, or as rage enducing as you would like, with the level completion system being an A-D grading system, alongside counting the amount of fails and checkpoints you have.
*A fun "Pick up and play" game, not having to have any knowledge or skill prior to using this game. (However, I would reccomend that you already know how to use your keyboard, eyes, and reactions.)
* Quick download, low amount of space required, and little to no set up. This encourages people to jump right into the game, without having to mess with tons of configuration files to get a smoot, nice gameplay experience
* The settings tab doesn't have very many choices in terms of render quality. (But the game isn't graphically intensive, so this is ruled out.)
* The controls are solid, but it is hard to enterperate what it will do sometimes. This is only very few amount of times, so don't let it deter you from getting this masterpiece of a puzzle game.
This game is alot of fun for anyone, with interesting gameplay elements that get you engaged, without giving you a lot of stress like most puzzle games give you nowadays, as at some moments, it will get you on the EDGE... See what I did there? Anyway, I would give this Indie title a 9 out of 10, and I strongly reccomend you BUY THIS GAME AND GO PLAY IT!