STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
there's a brand new patch available for Industry Manager: Future Technologies that you can download right now! :)
With this latest patch we focused on improving the AI to make it more realistic and a readjustment of the overall game balancing. Of course we fixed, changed and added a few other things. To see what the patch brings just have a look on the changelog below:
- AI improvements: better and smarter AI
- Game Balancing: production speed, number of workers, capacity, prices, upgrades, profit margins, advertising impact...
- Global market: prices balancing
- Resource inventory: added the amount required for a specific resource consumed by all buildings
- Messages: added the option to enable/disable global market messages/alerts
- Goal panel: besides the required buildings for the production chain the panel now displays the required resources too
- Warehouse/storage: items without production lines and quantity 0 are now removed from the storage list
- Reports: list of affected cities added
- The option to choose currency: € or $ (when starting a new game)
- Production lines: added the possibility to add a note beside the production line name
- Game goal: "Landlord" win conditions adjusted
- Game goal: "Builder" win conditions adjusted
- Achievements: "Brand name" achievement fixed
- Global market: fixed a bug with negative amounts from the global market
- Localization updates/improvements
- Performance optimizations
- other minor improvements
We hope that you like the new improvements and changes, so that you have the best possible experience with Industry Manager: Future Technologies!
Thanks for your feedback and support and best regards! :)
Dear fans and entrepeneurs,
we have important news for you!
First of all we want to let you know that the newest upcoming update is nearly ready!
This new patch will change the balancing quite a bit!
But before we will release it we would like to get some final polishing in and therefore we would like to have a group of interested players to beta test the patch and feedback on it for us! :)
If you are interested in beta testing this patch, just write us a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to apply as a tester.
The mail should include the amount of time you have already spent in the game/ when you started / what kind of player you are (e.g. focussed on profit optimization, casual player, focussed on one product line, trying to unlock all the products, etc.) and of course your steam username!
Your feedback can be written in English or German.
The beta test could start directly after we received the application and the test will probably last until the first week of January, but can be extended.
Participants will receive a changelog of the latest fixes/changes and we will update them on any changes asap!
We want to make clear that this coming update will only affect the balancing of the game, no features.
So what we need most of you is your feedback regarding the balancing, like:
Do you make enough profit in the game to play in a desired pace?
Do you feel that the upgrades are too expensive or too cheap?
Does the research take too long or is too fast?
Please let us know!
Thanks in advance to all of you and best regards!
© 2016 astragon Entertainment GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.