Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Includes the first three installments of Mahjong Quest, the epic tale of tile matchmaking! What's the meaning of happiness? You are Kwazi. Starting from a mysterious birth at a mountaintop monastery and ending as a wizened old man, you use your grandfather's ancient Mah Jong set to solve an ever-challenging series of puzzles.
Release Date: Aug 24, 2009
About the Game
Includes the first three installments of Mahjong Quest, the epic tale of tile matchmaking!
What's the meaning of happiness? You are Kwazi. Starting from a mysterious birth at a mountaintop monastery and ending as a wizened old man, you use your grandfather's ancient Mah Jong set to solve an ever-challenging series of puzzles. As you play Mah Jong Quest 3, you'll make life choices that take you though battles against dragons, unreturned love, twisty career paths, artistic fulfillment, utter devastation, spiritual awakening, a rebuilding, and ultimately a blossoming family. The story unfolds based on the decisions you make, so choose wisely. In the end, only you can match the tiles and find the balance that brings about true Happiness.
- Unlimited Play
- Four Game Modes: Quest, Freeplay, Tournament, and Variations
- 72 Challenging Levels in Quest Mode
- More than 800 New Puzzles
- Hundreds of Classic Layouts
Nature has struck back. The world has fallen into a state of imbalance, splitting our teenage here Kwazi into the male Kwazi White and Female Kwazi Black. You must help the Kwazis advance through the eight mystical lands, matching pairs and triplets like never before. Only you can restore harmony to the world.
- 8 lands with 8 levels each in Kwazi's Quest, each with it's own special tiles
- Over 500 new puzzles
- Dozens of special tiles and monstrous surprises!
- NEW Tournament mode! 32 unique puzzles
- Play against competitors on-line
- Mind-blowing animation!
- Over 144 classic layouts
- Unlimited game play! Play as long as you live - forever!
More than an addictive puzzle game - a true cinematic experience. After three dragons wreak havoc over the empire, young Kwazi must use an ancient set of Mah Jong tiles to restore balance. Enjoy sweeping animations as you help Kwazi journey through the Orient, meet wise animal guides, and use an amazing array of special tiles to solve tricky puzzles.
In addition to this great story, you can also enjoy your favorite layouts in Classic-style play, and whole new challenges in Puzzle-style play.
- Reveal unique tiles that provide special powers
- Classic Play: over 80 classic layouts, endlessly replayable with unlimited shuffles
- Puzzle Play: more incredible power tiles and 80 more brain-teasing layouts
- Play your favorite layouts in special modes for stimulating challenges
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512+MB of RAM
- Graphics: 128MB of video memory
- DirectX: 8 or later
- Hard Drive: 200MB+ of free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
1,563 products in account
47.2 hrs on record
Majong Quest by iWin is a solid Majong game with bright colorful graphics, quality authentic sounding Chinese music and three modes of play. The story mode alone contains approximately one hundred puzzles, so if you are a fan of the genre it is hard to argue against the value here. Unfortunately, like many casual games, Majong Quest does not support the Steam Overlay or widescreen resolutions, but fullscreen is avaliable. My only other minor gripe about the title is the tile design itself is a little bland and the mouse curso is overly large and a little unweildy on the playfield. Those minor blemishes aside though, Majong Quest is a quality game and worth it's discount price.
0 of 1 people (0%) found this review helpful