Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
購買 Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
one of the most outrageous games I've ever played and for that alone I love it.
- PC Zone – 90%
Funnier than any game in years, and delightfully rude. Point-and-click adventuring done right for a change.
- PC Gamer – 87%
pitch perfect comedy writing…they truly understand how to exploit the genre’s strengths… an indie masterpiece.
...excellent scripting, consistent, cartoony design and delight in overtly, overly referential absurdity…even the Telltale titles are clunky and formulaic compared to the anarchistic invention of games like this...
-Eurogamer.net — 9/10
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! are a couple of rip-roaring point-and-click adventure games . With tongue firmly in cheek, sit back, relax, and put your mind to work solving puzzles, and reading some very funny dialogue. It's like a book, only good!
From an horrific and untimely death in deep, dark Peru, via preposterous-and-suspect alien invasions, to whipping back-and-forth in time to stop Hitler and his army of robot Nazi dinosaur clones, this is one set of adventures you're unlikely to forget.
- Funny words that'll actually probably make you laugh out loud!
- Graphics AND sound effects!
- Thousands of unique responses for almost every action you can think of!
- NAZI DINOSAURS!
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pretty much anything post-millennial, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Memory: Anything over 256MB should do, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Graphics:Any DirectDraw compatible. PixelShader 1.4/ DirectX 9.0c capable card required for particle effects.
- DirectX®: 9.0c required for particle effects
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Sound: Any Windows-compatible soundcard